The Center for Union Facts today continued its assault on Big Labor’s scheme to deny working Americans a personal, private vote when they’re deciding whether to join a union. Today we ran full-page ads in The New York Times and USA TODAY telling the world that the public doesn’t support this union scheme. This brings our total advertising to $750,000 in just the last week (click here to help us run more ads to educate the public).
A brief recap of recent events:
- This morning our Executive Director was on CNBC to discuss the misnamed Employee Free Choice Act (union bosses refused to even go on the air to debate us)
- NPR today was kind enough to call our “Election” ad “clever”
- We’ve been busy informing readers across America about this scheme (see here, here, here, and here for a few examples)
- We took our giant inflatable animal to expose the union dinosaurs’ attempt to make secret ballot elections extinct
- A Senator tore up our ad, but he can’t tear up the truth