- A replacement worker at the Toledo Blade says his car was torched by union thugs.
- Successful organizing of gaming dealers in Atlantic City has union bosses eyeing Las Vegas, where the Mirage is looking to get away from a card check agreement.
- The Teamsters are putting up a roadblock to Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell’s plan to lease the state’s turnpike because it would reduce employment (and, no doubt, improve efficiency).
- U.S. Rep. Bob Brady’s undisclosed ties to the Carpenters union have him in hot water.
- The AFL-CIO’s Building Trades may be reading from the wrong book.
Posted on Mar 21, 2007 by LaborPains.org Team