So Labor Day came and went. We hope it was better for you than it was for union bosses. The Center for Union Facts was happy to use several mediums to get our message out to the public about the need for union officials to reform their organizations. Some highlights of our weekend:
- We ran our new ad, stylized like old union propaganda, online and in print in the New York Times and USA Today
- The Detroit News published our op-ed on labor leaders’ plan to end secret ballot elections
- National Review Online was kind enough to run our op-ed on Big Labor on the Big Screen
- We had op-eds such as this one published in at least five places
- We provided bloggers with an essential informational toolkit to help them cover the holiday, and we’d like to thank Michelle Malkin, Fausta, Mark Alexander, Carnage and Culture, Fraters Libertas, Poliblogger, Dave Lucas, Robert Bluey of Blueyblog, Granite Grok, the One Handed Economist, the Union Label blog, Employer Report, Kilogeek, the Union-Free Employer blog, and others for helping us get our information into more readers’ hands and heads.