- SEIU tells county employees they ought to strike
- SEIU bosses commission a report in hopes of blocking a bank merger … perhaps readers can tell us how that’s any of their business
- SEIU officials in Oregon can’t compete on price (Hat tip: Union News blog)
- Democratic candidates Bill Richardson and Joe Biden tell Big Labor they will walk the picket lines at a potential strike
- A California blogger takes aim at on of UFCW bosses’ favorite anti-corporate smear campaigns in his post “Big Box Union Bullcrap Pt. 1” — can’t wait to see Part 2!
- Good news: “Labor leader’s spirit of cooperation gets job done”; Bad news: It’s in Brazil
Posted on Aug 23, 2007 by Bret Jacobson